This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out how Curlylox uses and protects any information that you give Curlylox when you use this website.
Curlylox is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Curlylox ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Curlylox may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this Policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 September 2019.
WHAT CURLYLOX COLLECTS
Curlylox may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address and telephone number
This includes information when making an enquiry, booking in a project and visiting Curlylox website.
WHAT CURLYLOX DOES WITH INFORMATION
Curlylox requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping
• improving Curlylox products and services
• periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Curlylox thinks you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
• administration purposes including maintaining databases of customers, contacts and partners; performing obligations under the services you have instructed Curlylox to undertake; fulfilling orders for goods of services
• internal research and analysis including Curlylox capturing data of social media, website and marketing campaigns in order to inform the business and marketing strategy
• market research purposes including Curlylox contacting you by email, phone or mail.
HOW CURLYLOX WILL USE INFORMATION
Curlylox will only ever use your personal data with your consent or where it is necessary to either:
• enter into or perform a contract with you
• comply with a legal duty
• for Curlylox own lawful (business) interests
In any event, Curlylox will only use your information for the purpose(s) it was collected for.
Curlylox is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Curlylox uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on the Curlylox website. This helps Curlylox to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Curlylox only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help Curlylox provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Curlylox access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Curlylox.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES2>
Curlylox website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that Curlylox does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Curlylox cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us: email@example.com.
Curlylox will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Curlylox have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which Curlylox holds about you under the GDPR/DPB. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Curlylox at the email address above.
If you believe that any information Curlylox is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Curlylox as soon as possible, at the above address. Curlylox will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.